Pumpkin Nut Butter Cups
I love a good peanut butter cup, but know Reeses are full of sugar, GMOs, and toxic ingredients I can’t pronounce. I’m combining two of my favorites…peanut butter cups and pumpkin, with all organic ingredients I can feel good about putting in my body.
I’m calling these Nut Butter Cups because you can customize them how you want:
-sun butter (to make them nut free)
1 cup nut butter
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
5 Tbsp coconut flour
2 tsp vanilla
4 Tbsp maple syrup
2 Tbsp honey (to make sweeter if wanted)
dash of salt (1/4 tsp)
1 cup chocolate chips
2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Line a mini muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Take 1/2 of the chocolate chips one tablespoon of coconut oil and melt (wither on a double boiler or microwave). Stir until chocolate and oil is melted
- Pour a thin layer of the chocolate into each cup. Refrigerate to harden (10-15 minutes)
- In a medium bowl, mix together the nut butter, pumpkin, coconut flour, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, salt, honey and maple syrup.
- Using your hands, put a layer of nut butter mixture into each cup, on top of the first chocolate layer. (Leave room for one more chocolate layer to top it off). Put in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to harden.
- Repeat step #2 using the other 1/2 of the chocolate and coconut oil to form the top layer of the nut butter cups.
- Place cups in the refrigerator to set, and they’re ready to go! You can keep them in the fridge or freezer.
Know Better Do Better,